- Paymaster does not receive, use, store or transmit any data that could allow to identify a user (name, phone number, email, address, contacts of the user).
- All the information you enter into Paymaster (about transactions, funds on your accounts, etc.) is stored only locally on your smartphone and is not transmitted outside.
- If you use the backup function, the backup files are saved to your Google Drive.
- Permission to access Google Drive is requested when installing Paymaster. You can deny access to Google Drive in the PERMISSION section of Paymaster settings at any time.
- If you use SMS or push notifications recognition function, the SMS texts and push notifications are transmitted to our servers for recognition.
- Permission to access short messages (SMS) and push notifications is requested when installing Paymaster. You can disable the access to the SMS and push notifications in the PERMISSION section of Paymaster settings at any time.
- Only your bank SMS are transmitted to the servers for recognition, short messages from other numbers are not transmitted. The phone number of your bank is identified by Paymaster when you manually recognize a message, sent by the bank, or it is taken from a list of bank numbers.
- Communication between your smartphone and our servers is carried out using SSL cryptographic protocols.
- To interact with your emails we use the “Yandex for Domain” mail server.
- We do not share your email address with third parties.
- We use your email addresses only to send replies to your requests and to provide related information.
- You can read about “Yandex for Domain” privacy and security policy at the following link: https://yandex.ru/legal/confidential/?lang=en
- Paymaster integrates a set of “Firebase” utilities: real-time statistics, event tracking and error reporting.
- You can read about “Firebase” privacy and security policy at the following link: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Paymaster integrates a set of “AppMetrica” utilities: real-time statistics, event tracking and error reporting.
- You can read about “AppMetrica” privacy and security policy at the following link: https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
- Paymaster integrates Android advertising ID.
- About the advertising ID you can read at the following link: http://www.androiddocs.com/google/play-services/id.html
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com